Tuesday, August 01, 2006

WAY, WAY TOO CLOSE TO HOME


(re-Sat July 29 Too Close To Home) I just cannot imagine a stabbing in Asda Pontprennau, it so must have been an Asda Pontprennau in an alternate universe but this is what happened on Saturday afternoon in MY corner shop.We live in a crazy world!
I am sorry that I was able to start but unable to publish my blog on Tuesday as not only did we have Fiona and SnoWhite in residence but we also had Fiona's Friend, that means YouTube, Avatar and Internet heaven for everyone but me.


Today I had an emergency appointment with my optician because of my increasing eyesight problems, my sight is as bad as ever but on waking anything with colour is shades of green and the the shades are getting darker and lasting for longer. I saw the Doctor but he said to see the optician first. The optician says that my eyes are healthy and to go back to my Doctor to explore other possibilities such as Vascular problems, diabetes etc. I told the optician as long as I don't see Jesus, Mary and Joseph I'm happy! She laughed. The optician's mirrior is hideous as it is like a hall of mirrors mirror and makes everything seem wider.


When seeing green meant watching a shrek film!!!!!

Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.