Thursday, August 10, 2006

EAT, DRINK AND BE HEALTHY


Tigger has been bouncing since 5am and is singing along with her DVD. 'I Hear Thunder' seems to be her fave song at the moment closely followed by 'The Muffin Man'. Perhaps if she listened more to songs like 'Rock A Bye Baby' she might want to sleep more, YEH WHATEVER!
As the old adage says , 'There's nothing like an execution at dawn to concentrate the mind' or something along those lines anyway. A wedding in the spring(new date!) can certainly do that for you. Healthy eating has begun! Not diet...
Bread and fruit for breakfast( bread to take my tablets)
Weight Watchers meals with lots of extra vegtables for lunch and dinner
Weight Watchers yoghurt for snacks
Lots of water(ready and cooling in the fridge)
Even the scales seem to be on my side as they worked properly for once and didn't tell me I was 5 stone heavier than I really am.
The Weight Watchers chart says that I can lose 4 stone but that would be in the alternate universe where crisps contain no calories, I am married to George Clooney and there is World Peace. My goal at the moment is dress size reduction....I want to be a size 12.
Another example of how I know Beauty knows what is going on........
At 9pm I got up to use the downstairs bathroom, Beauty saw me going so she rushed to get my shoes, thinking she was just being helpful I put them on and carried on to the bathroom. Just as I was completing my trip to the bathroom(all my dignity covered!) Beauty slams the door open to check I was still there. Of course I then realise that Beauty knows what time it is and thinks that I am leaving to take Running man home without her and she is not going to let that happen!
I head back to the living room and sit down for another 15 minutes and I can see that Beauty's stress level subsides rapidly.When I call her to go in the car she is up like a shot and all is well.
This kid knows exactly what is going on.
Beauty knows all the words of all the children's songs, even the ones that I make up for her. In the car I sang, ' Twinkle , Twinkle little star, My mum drives a big black ......' and I left off the last word and Beauty finished the line by singing the word CAR. She's such a clever girl.
In the end quite a poorly day, such an early start left me feeling really ill. When Fiona got up I was able to go for a lie down but with very little rest as the neighbours-of-the-noisy-kind were being Noisy. I know I didn't rest very well as I was dreaming constantly, it was like watching the film 'From Dusk 'Till Dawn' when the Vampires or whatever they are appear in the film and you say to yourself,'well I didn't see that one coming'.My dream was a long dream with lots of wierd things happening with no real connections...... the main part of the dream was me and a group of other people who believed that we had aquired an illness that would allow us to time travel and we wanted to be tested for it! I also dreamed that I ended up in a tent with Pete from Big Brother and there was no sign of his Tourettes! How I long for deep rem sleep.........
Finally I have finished my blanket for Hayden, I shall call it,' little boy blue', I have started my next blanket and it is in earth colours and it is for Beau's mother. Hey Anastasia do you think I shoud make one for the mother of our continental family?Let me know, no is fine but they do have cold winters!
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.