Friday, August 25, 2006

TWINKLE, TWINKLE LITTLE STAR..........



BEING A HEALTHY BMI IS SO BIZARRE!

HEALTHY EATING UPDATE

As I said in an earlier blog, today I wanted to be able to say I had lost a whole stone and reach the magic BMI number of 25. Well I have and more!
However, yesterday was a bit of a TWINKLE DAY.
Remember the tv series Dinner Ladies? Remember series 2 where Twinkle gets all skinny and goes to a slimming club? Well in one episode she is p*ssed off because another group member has lost more weight than usual because she found a 2 day old kebab in her bag AND ate it! With the resutling bad stomach she lost most lbs that week. Well yesterday I had my own TWINKLE episode, I ate a weight watchers frozen meal of the vegtable chilli variety.Phew, I am still paying for that one!
My children can still not tell that I have lost weight but my Doctor who doesn't see me that often noticed when I went for a re-assessment of the medication for my arthritis.

So..................What am I?

I am 12st 2lbs and a BMI of 24.3 and yet I still have a roll of fat around my stomach! AND weight watchers say that I can still lose up to 2 stone more. But my clothes all fit better.
Medical theory has it that a person who has arthritis feels better when they lose weight but that does not seem to be the case for me. My hips seem to be more painful when I lie down, could be the reduction in padding.

CONGRATULATIONS to Runningmans sister who passed
her finals and is now a fully qualified nurse and will be going to work in her local casualty.ONLY A JOB FOR THE BRAVE AND FEARLESS.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.