Sunday, August 20, 2006

ARE WE COOL OR WHAT?

WHAT THE COOL PEOPLE DO AT 1.30AM ON A SUNDAY MORNING!
Party?
Stumble home drunk?
Watch a DVD curled up on your sofa with George Clooney?
NO!
No the really cool people learn the Japaneese art of T shirt folding. SnoWhite was on the computer when I told her the latest thing I had seen Anthea doing( SnoWhite mentioned that she thinks Anthea has too much time on her hands-I agree)..........Japaneese T shirt folding, so to keep me happy she searched Youtube for T shirt folding and we found a brilliant video. We then spent the next 10 minutes T shirt folding until myself, SnoWhite and Fiona had a basic ability to T shirt fold.
Hilarious.......sure beats getting p*ssed and no headache in the morning. Pity I don't have very many T shirts and the ones I do have I wear to bed and Japaneese folding is too good for them and you have to iron the T shirt for it to work properly anyway and sorry Anthea even if you were coming to visit I would not be ironing my for-bed T shirts. And Beauty's T shirts are finished off in the tumble dryer and so I don't have to iron them either. I am sure that SnoWhite and Fiona however will delight in Japaneese folding all of their T shirts!

Saturday night so I took the girls for chips, I bought Beauty her very own piece of fish. Absolutely no tomato sauce involed she ate all of it apart from a few really rough bits and bones. Beauty was totally silent for about half an hour whilst she ate. Any one who knows Beauty knows that her gob goes into overdrive after 8pm, you can set your watch by it and it can be almost impossible to hear tv or even yourself think as she chats and sings to herself. Not a peep, she was absolutelt thrilled with her food. I was happy too as I was able to watch The Transporter and Jason Statham in peace. Oh my-oh-my he is gorgeous, I loved him in Mean Machine and Snatch but here the whole black bodyguard suit thing going on was amazing.
Now lusting after Jensen Ackles from Supernatural is wrong as he is only 28 and he has this man/boy thing going on where you simultaneously want to lurve him and mother him whilst
Jason Statham is 35 and my-oh-my he is all man.
Have you seen his kick-ass moves? He was also an olympic diver-he certainly has hidden talents.
I think the object of my affection George Clooney may have been replaced.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.