Tuesday, August 29, 2006

BEST TIME OF THE DAY
















When the off-spring are still asleep!

Why? because when they are awake the only thing they do is argue about whose turn it is to go on the computer. And thankfully the worst insults they sling at each other are confined to
who is the biggest chav! Totally insane, the lot of them.



Open invitation..........we have found a Sing-A-Long-A-Sound of Music at the Parc and Dare in the Rhondda on the 21st of September, Sno-White, Ariel and Fiona are all up for it but any men who come along with us have to wear Lederhosen.
And yes I am being serious!



Did anybody else read that letter the girl in Vienna is meant to have written? I hope somebody comes forward and says it was written by the solicitor or someone else because it was so wierd, if she really said all those things then now is the time to worry. She seems either to have or is on the edge of loosing the plot and the letter is really scary. The letter is such a'legal'construction that a genuine plea from the heart written by the girl herself would have allayed the fears of most people. I also feel that the 'experts' need to have the parents and child together more often instead instead
of giving the namby ass excuse ,'well she hasn't asked to see her parents'.
What's wrong with a 5 minute visit now and again?
Sometimes 'experts' create more problems than they solve.


This is a photo of the buses that ply the streets of Marmaris looking for punters. They are cheap and efficient compared to the UK but they look as if they wouldn't pass their MOT . This is the type of bus that was involved in the explosion that injured 10 people, they pack you in like sardines so it is a wonder that people were not killed. It was a great holiday destination but it was a place that made me feel uneasy. It seemed to me like the hard sell capital of the world and the best time I had was going into town on the bus alone to get some money from the cash machine. I was alone and I was totally ignored but when I went out with Beauty and Runningman the sellers would not leave us alone. We talked to a girl from Swansea who was living in Marmaris and she said it is because they assume if I am on my own then I have no money BUT if I am with a man then I have money. I also did not like it that in the evening there were huge groups of men everywhere just walking around, they were clean and tidy but where were their women? Were they at home? Men and women in area of Turkey that we visited seemed to live separate lives and men got the better deal.

Today seems to be a series of comments on news events so I best not forget the JonBennet Ramsey case and the suspect being released. Well I felt all along that John karr who was arrested was just a 'confessor' going along for the ride. What a sad story! I hope they find and punish the real killer.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.