Friday, August 18, 2006

ARMAND, LUIS AND ANGEL-ANGELS OR DEMONS?


YOU DECIDE!

July 9th 2004 George W Bush said, 'GOD SPEAKS THROUGH ME'.
That's fine with me, Mr Bush believes in his God and his God talks through him. I am pleased for the man that he has a belief in something and it aids his coping mechanisms. It is something I wish I still had.
Yet a judge in the Philippines who talks to three 'imaginary' dwarves loses his job. This judge never claimed that the dwarves influenced his actions but helped him in healing sessions. It was decided that the judge was suffering from a psychosis. Was Joan of Arc? Bernadette of Lourdes? Those at Fatima? No? So why is it ok for a christian world to hear God, a being we cannot see or touch but a Philippine judge who believes something else has a psychosis!
We live in an increasingly secular world and many believe in alternative belief structures, are they all suffering from a psychosis?
Some people believe in spirit guides and angels, is that who Armand, Luis and Angel the dwarves are?
Native Americans believe in spirit guides and so do many other cultures around the world, do they all have a psychosis? This judge believes he was being helped spiritually on a personal level, surely to sack him would be religious discrimination. Perhaps if the judge went into the court room with a gun and shot all the lawyers and the bad guys and said, 'the dwarves told me to', then you would be safe in saying that the judge and his dwarf friends were Loop-the-Loop.
Personally I think I would prefer to be friends with the trio of dwarves who just want to help heal people, 'imaginary' or not.
Do you believe the judge is sane?
Maybe ........... maybe not, he also believes that it is his purpose to cleanse the Philippine justice system of corruption(now that's ok) and calling down illnesses on his tormentors! Now that's not nice...I just hope the dwarves are not involved in the tormenting!

P.S. The judge insists that he never said they were 'dwarves' or of restricted growth, that was said by a tormentor!

Talking of tormentors....Beauty has been awake since approvimately 4.45am, thanks to a momma of all storms, thunder, lightning and enough rain to scare Mrs Noah into bringing the washing in. I personally like storms but I find it un-nerving when beauty insists on playing with the DVD and tv whilst standing in the window. Great May, June and July but a wash-out of an August, here's hoping for an Indian summer.


ON BEING STUPID
I just get to the point where I think,'no I'm not stupid, just pretty average', then Blurbomat posts another entry on his blog that I only understand barely half of and I think,' is it just me?'
Blurbomat is very funny, sarcastic, highly caustic and very intelligent and his blog entries are brilliant but half of it is wooooooosh.......way over my head. What is a MacPro? Ransom note typeography? A feed reader?
I feel more and more like Marjean from Big Love every day, however, even though I feel like her I still know when the first Gulf war happened. And, unlike Imogen from Big Brother '06 I know the definition of the word SABOTAGE. I should give my degree certificate back( perhaps if I could find it).

UPDATE ON BEAUTY TRICK LIST
At 1:38im GMT Beauty tried to get into the washing machine, backwards!
I am glad Beauty cannot reach the tumble dryer( thankyou Pollyanna!)

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.