Thursday, August 31, 2006

LET THEM EAT CAKE

WHEN IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO ASK FIONA TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU?

EVER!
But seriously.........just when you have asked her to put her tall boy BACK into her bedroom out of the doorway of her sister's bedroom so her sister can move the last of her things out.
And what did I want her to do? Find me Belle's wedding website which I had just read about on Anastasia's blog.
RESPONSE.
'Why hadn't Anastasia told me how to find it'.
'Perhaps she didn't want me to see it'
Teenage girls are the best! Next time I want something I think I will feed Fiona a six pack of energy drinks first! A pinging and excited Fiona is so much better than the possible alternatives.




















HEALTHY EATING UPDATE
Going good! Only one lapse but I didn't put any weight
back on. Fiona made a cake with Galaxy butter icing
which she called FAT LASS CAKE, she also thought it
looked like the SH*T monster on the film Dogma but it
didn't taste like SH*T, it tasted fantastic.



















Last night I watched the film Stigmata.........again. The bit where Gabriel Byrne is qustioned as to how he can be a scientist and believe in God always makes me think. Science is the one
thing for me that makes me think that the world could not have just happened by one Big Bang, somebody big and clever just had to have made it.

TEN REASONS THAT I THINK THE WORLD COULDN'T HAVE JUST HAPPENED

1-Beauty in nature-flowers, the sea, mountains......it is endless.
2-Clever people-not being the brightest biscuit in the barrel I just think where did that come from and why.
3-Beneficial inventions-washing machines, dish-washers, tumble dryers, microwaves, cars, central heating etc
4-Medications
5-Karma
6-Mankind's capacity to show love
7-Barney or any cartoon that will entertain my autistic 5 year old for long enough to catch my breath
8-Beauty-even though she is autistic she is perfect in every way.
9-Diet food
10-Carbohydrates

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.