Friday, August 04, 2006

YOU CAN'T BEAT FISH AND CHIPS

Well.....I am cream crackered! Yesterday was the final day of preparation before Belle arrived with her young man from the south(the south of the USA that is).What didn't help was the fact that Beauty had been awake since 3.30am so I spent the day cleaning and feeling as if I was in an alternate universe-a kind of twilight zone. A day that had started with Barney, Numa Numa and hello kitty on the computer. Barney is becoming almost like a omnipresent Big Brother in this house. When I wake-there's Barney, when I sleep-there's Barney. I wouldn't be surprised one day to find him behind the checkout in Asda.
We picked Belle and her Beau up at her fathers house and bought fish and chips and then came home and ate them in the garden, afterwards we watched Mermaids on video . Eating was a bit of a problem as Beauty has developed a liking for the batter on fish and will wander around expecting people to give her theirs , next time I shall buy her her own fish. She also likes the pastry on pies.
I love Clark's pie and chips,
my personal heaven!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.