Monday, August 14, 2006

PRINCESS OF THE TRAILER PARK


If Ariel had a hearing problem then that might be the reason why she is so loud but she insists her hearing is fine so I have to control my desire to tape her mouth shut. She really makes Beauty nervous at times and me for that matter. Ariel will be 17 tomorrow, I could have sworn she was only 12.
Busy day tomorrow as we will be preparing for the Trailer Park party for Ariel's 17th birthday, hot dogs and burgers, crisps and pop(really classy!).


HEALTHY EATING UPDATE
Scales had a bit of an emotional moment this morning and tried to tell me I was 15 st 10lbs! After a shot of verbal valium it calmed down and told me that I am continuing to lose weight and I am on track to be a size 12 for the wedding. I have a t shirt style sundress which I wear as a nightie and last time I wore it it was tight around the stomach and uncomfortable and now it is not tight and uncomfortable. Yippee!
I am sure that people who are not fat think that it is easy to diet and wonder why fat people like me do not just diet, well the biggest problem that I have is lack of incentive. If I could SEE where the fat had gone from it wouldn't be so bad and whilst I am trying to lose weight I am still fat and you start to think....why bother? I just get some days where I want to go out and scream in the street,'I USED TO BE A SIZE 8'. Not that the locals would care.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.