Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CREAM CRACKERED


I was so busy yesterday with Ariel's party that I didn't get a chance to blog. I am so glad that I cleaned the garden last night as today I could not have managed it( and it is peeing down). Ariel had a Trailer Park Princess party in the back garden and as I have said before, anyone who has seen my back garden will agree, it is tiny. Due to the extension our garden is half the size of everyone elses, so we put Beauty's toys on the extension roof(house, cooker, car and chair). I don't know what the neighbours must have thought. SnoWhite exited the house via the back bedroom window and pulled everything up onto the roof(she loved it!).She asked if it was safe to be on the roof and I told her what the builders had told me,'you could have a party up there'. Big mistake, they wanted the party on the roof! It may have been a trailer park theme but Tescos sell a lot of Hawaian theme party decorations so we were able to use those, we had lanterns, balloons, streamers, alligators, limbo pole etc.
Fiona cooked the cake, it was beautiful. Chocolate heaven, complete with maltesers and chocolate fingers! All the 'moose' came and Steve. And no Grace BB, you will never be cool enougth to be a' moose'! Highlight of the party...... 'Shoo' trying to kill the Pianata! Oh and the moose falling on the pinata contents (cool 16, 17, 18 year olds-it was quite sweet) and shoo counting her stash. Shoo's hair looked brilliant, more bayou than trailer park but it was brilliant.
This morning I must truly look like a trailer park Mom, hair...pre-brush fluff, pj's-shorts and top and Khaki jacket(it's cold!) and flip flops!
When we came in last night from dropping Ariel and SnoWhite off at their respective homes, Fiona put Beauty to bed, I found Beauty in bed this morning complete with sandels and jacket on! Fiona you are a star!
HEALTHY EATING UPDATE
First goal achieved, I am no longer 13 stone something but 12 stone something......hurrah!
My next goal will be 12st 9lbs as I will have lost 1 stone AND I will reach a BMI of 25, which means that I will be at the top end of a healthy weight. If I look sideways into the mirror I can see that the weight has come off my trunk. Belle phoned last night and frightened me by saying that the wedding would be in september, september 2007 thank goodness, time to save and slim. I will be a size 12.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.