Saturday, August 12, 2006

THE FACE OF DISGRACE

Penultimate week of Big Brother and I never cease to be amazed at how fame hungry people can be. Horse-face Grace has no shame and did not care a fig that she was boo'd excessively because of her behaviour and her nastiness, she just so wants to be famous. Even with the fact that she knew Ashlyne disliked her because of what Grace had done to Suzy, Grace still wanted to go back into the Big Brother house. I am so glad that I KNOW that none of my girls EVER have the capacity to be like Grace. I was so pleased that the crowd chanted Lea's name and were nice to her because she is very sensetive to the publics opinion. The reunion of Nicky and Pete was the thing of fairy stories and it was very sweet, very rarely does Big Brother have anything nice like that and it has been a particularly nasty year. Roll on the eviction night drama. My predictions for the final
#1-Pete
#2-Nicky
#3-Glyn
#4-Richard
#5-Ashlyne
#6-Jennie
BUT as with politics .......... a week is a long time.
Remember Eugene? Well he might have won but public opinion was swayed by the fact that he took half the prize money. Heck I would have taken it too! No problemo.
When we went to Turkey a waiter was touting his restaurant by telling punters that they had Big Brother live and when I asked who the latest evictee was the waiter told me that he was surprised that someone my age would be interested in Big Brother, perhaps it was my zimmer frame, inconti pads and false teeth falling out on the pavement that threw him! Or it could have been the fact that in a country where men are #1 the fact that I spoke to him was more than he could cope with so he was sarcastic to me ! Nah, nobody would be that childish.
NEWSFLASH
SnoWhite has taken possession of her new flat and she spent her first night there. Her flat is very good, a large lounge with a kitchen, a fair sized bedroom and a shower room and SnoWhite seems HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY. Hopefully by the end of the week her room here will be empty and I can get to work on decorating it for Beauty. I need to plaster the walls, paint the ceiling and the floor, new skirting and radiator cover and hey presto.........finished!.
HEALTHY EATING UPDATE
My scales are still working properly and I am still sticking to my healthy eating. I made my pasta sauce with vegtables and herbs and it was so much better than the spicy weight watchers variety. At 11pm I so needed a snack(but I know I wasn't hungry) so I had a tin of raspberries in fruit juice and they tasted lovely and it is amazing how good you feel just knowing that you are not eating food filled with fat. I know they were tinned but at 11pm I was not going out to find fresh ones!
My fave breakfast at the moment is grapefruit and of course my bread for my tablets.
My mantra of encouragement is A SIZE 12 IS ME. A SIZE 12 I WILL BE
Poetry is a bit basic but if it does the trick who needs Shakespeare or Browning or Tennyson.
Serious searching for Mother of the Bride clothes has begun!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.