Saturday, August 19, 2006

WHEN TO GET A LIFE?

WHEN YOU SPEND YOUR DAY THINKING UP HATEMAILS!
Who does that?
I read DOOCES latest blog entry this morning (Friday 18 August) and I never cease to be amazed at the hatemail that she gets and the horrible things that people say. I believe that these people should go and do something more useful like stop taking all those drugs or see a doctor and get a legal prescription. My blog is a little blog, an un-noticed in the world kind of blog and there to communicate with my children kind of blog and after reading DOOCES hatemail I like it that my blog is that kind of blog. The woman has cancer and they accuse her of whining! They accuse her of talking too much about her child, her dog and the mormon church...........I am sure I didn't get it wrong but isn't she a housewife with a 2 year old, a dog and family who are members of the mormon church? You have just got to love the nut jobs of the world, they are not sent to try us but to entertain us. My life would be so less full without the likes of Tom Cruise, Sinead OConner, Imran Khan, Ruth Kelly........oh stop me please!

SnoWhite is in the process of moving out so there is a lot of reorganizing going on upstairs. Yesterday Fiona moved(well tried and failed miserably anyway) a wardrobe from her room to SnoWhites room. Fiona sounds as if she has elephants helping her to help sort ou her room. Yesterday one of the elephants must have sat down on strike in the room as there was an almighty bump from the room and a smoke detector on the ceiling below fell off! I chose not to go and investigate-I can live without that kind of verbal attack. A few minutes later Fiona emegred unscathed so all is well in zion.




Here is my latest healthy eating production.
Yum Yum Yum!
I love food, especially vegtables.


No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.