Monday, August 21, 2006

BLESSINGS ON THE CHILD

SHE SLEPT 'TIL 9AM! THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!

Last night Beauty fell asleep at about 11pm and I went to bed at midnight but sleep was not forthcoming due to to really bad pain in my right hip. I lay there for about 1/2 an hour trying to psych the pain out(ok it works sometimes!) but at 1/4 to 1 I gave up when I started thinking about morphine based injections. So I took my painkillers and crocheted for about an hour whilst watching, wait for it........Supernatural! Probably randomly placed to fill some early morning slot on tv, it was the episode where the Striger(I think that is what he is called) takes the form of a doctor to steal the essence of children. Sam, Dean and their Dad had previously encountered the Striger approximately 17 years earlier when the Striger had tried to steal Sam's essence. When Sam hears the story from Dean as he himself was too young to remember, Sam says he now understands why Dean obeys their Dad without question, and Dean's reaction, 'please kill me now'. That boy needs to get in touch with his feelings before Meg and her posse mess with them.
I fell asleep after an hour or so but within approximately ten minutes of falling asleep Beauty was yelping for a drink, I was so tired and dizzy from lack of sleep and probably the painkillers that I almost tripped across the kitchen floor. All I could think of was if she awoke properly before 7am then I would be crying, she slept in until 9am and I really did not feel too bad.
THANKYOU, THANKYOU ,THANKYOU.

WHY ARE DVDs BETTER THAN VIDEOS?
Because you can't play a DVD constantly on rewind! Yesterday in Asda(Walmart without the guns for the US family)I found an episode of Barney on DVD so now I do not have to watch that wierd little friend of Barneys coming down a fireman's pole repeatedly whilst on a journey trying to find 'blankey'!
Also in Asda yesterday I found 410g s cans(tin of ordinary size beans can size) of strawberrys in fruit juice(not syrup) for 35p. For something to thrill me in this way it shows how exciting my life is! As part of my healthy eating I prefer to eat fruit for breakfast but preparing fresh fruit first thing is really too tiring and too much effort after sleepless nights so opening a can of fruit(in fruit juice remember...no syrup) is so much easier. Asda also sell tins of guava and plums in syrup, are they mad. I would love to buy the tinned guava, do they really think that the people who would eat the guava would really want it in syrup?
I will reveal my weight on friday, hopefully I will have lost a whole stone. When I hit that weight I will also hit 25 0n the BMI scale and for me that is the top end of healthy.
I stick to a an eating plan though I do vary the actual contents daily.
BREAKFAST
Bread- to take tablets
Fruit- today a mix of fruit salad and strawberries
LUNCH
Weight Watchers meal with lots and lots of veg, yesterday I had carrots, green beans and mushrooms. I also like brocoli, cauliflower, cabbage, brussel sprouts and swede.
EVENING MEAL
Sir fry using LOW spray
Usually a combination of aubergine,tomatoes, peppers, onions and courgettes.
Vegatable stock cube
SNACKS
No more than 2 weight watchers fromage frais a day

*NEWSFLASH*




OH MY G*D!

'TEN DE
AD IN MOSCOW MARKET BLAST'

This is Izmailovo market in Moscow. I have been there at least 2-3 times and if I ever went back to Moscow it is a place that I would love to visit-I am very shocked. I would love to return to Russia but this is just too scarey.
We visited Anastasia for her 21st Birthday when she was doing her Uni year in Russia. We went to Moscow and St Petersburg and whilst we were in Moscow we stayed at the Izmailovo hotel, we could see the Izmailovo market from our room and we visited it 2-3 times as it was a minutes walk from the hotel. The Izmailovo hotels were built for the 1980 Moscow Olympics and the athletes stayed there and it was a great hotel with brilliant room service(bargainous).
Only recently I thought the world was getting better and soon I might be able to visit Israel(well look what happened there!). Now it seems that a return to Moscow is not going to be anytime soon. So I'm going to settle for Austria, so Austria please behave yourself and everyone else just leave them alone.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.