Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BORING DAY, BORING BLOG.........SORRY!



Tiring day spent doing boring housework(Yes Anthea, BORING). I re-arranged the kitchen to fit the dry cuoboard and the Ikea white box shelf so the builders can get into the room next to the back door to put the door in between the two rooms. I couldn't imagine a more fun filled day!

Last night the film 'Fire Down Below' was on starring Steven Seagal so I had to watch it( I love kick ass move fims). I was surprised to see the actor Harry Dean Stanton in it, he plays Roman Grant in Big Love. I was totally shocked to find out that he is 80 years old this year, I would have put him in his late 50's. He has a very weathered face but it doen't make him look aged.

Sorry, boring day, boring blog! I really feel tired and unwell and my back and neck have been hurting really badly for the last two days, I must be grateful it is not the West Nile disease which Blurbomat thought he had. Lets just call it Beauty-doesn't-sleep-well-and runs-me-ragged-disease!

HEALTHY EATING UPDATE
I have been waiting to say that I have lost a whole stone and that I have reached 12 st 9lbs because this is a magic number as it means I will be 25 on the BMI, the top end of healthy. But our notorious, pain in the ass scales are not co-operating. Last night I weighed myself and it said I was 12st 10lbs and so I thought GREAT, next stop 12st 9lbs but no! this morning the scales say that I am 12st 3lbs..........no matter how many times I weigh myself. Now that means they are definitely broken!
Last night I tried on a dress that I haven't worn in a while and it fitted me great. I have this really unattractive fat-back thing going on and now that I have lost weight the top of my dress fits brilliantly. I can also tell that I have lost weight off my face, I'm just waiting for someone to notice my weight loss. My children are too close to me to notice, I think I could streak through the Millenium stadium with a red dragon tatooed on my ass and they wouldn't notice as long as there was enough food in the fridge and freezer to keep them happy.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.