Friday, September 01, 2006

I LOVE SCHOOL


I am so looking forward to next week and the return of some kind of reality. Wednesday 6th September is return to school day for Beauty after the summer holidays, I have bought her new shoes and a new cardigan but everything else still fits. At least I do not have to buy Ariel full school uniform any more, if I remember correctly her last blazer cost me approximately £110. Wow, that was 3 years ago but it still sounds scary. I intend to start a course in website design, it is on monday mornings in the Dome so not far to go, it will be a relief to be alone in the day again. Beauty can be very tiring! She definitely sleeps longer during term time. She has been awake since 5.30am and already I feel weary. At the moment she is watching Roly Mo on DVD, whenever she goes to Asda I buy her a cheap DVD, she has lots of videos but a DVD is so much better because you cannot rewind them and at the moment I am heartily sick of Winnie the Pooh and his falling from the tree and saying, 'I think I shall come down'. The amount of times that clip has been rewound and rewound and rewound in this house has to be in the hundreds. I kid you not, any one who knows Beauty knows about her love of the rewind button!

MINIMALIST VIENNA















At last, proof that Anastasia does live somewhere in Europe and is not hiding in the shed at the bottom of the garden. I love the floors. Now we need to see where Belle and Sno-White live.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.