Thursday, December 28, 2006

YES................I HAVE LEGS!

This morning I took Beauty a drink of juice in her bed. I was wearing a top that came to just over my butt AND ankle socks(still dressing you see) and Beauty was more interested in lifting my top to check out my legs and knickers than taking her drink! And the answer is ................BRIDGET JONES knickers, after years of wearing tiny bikini knickers I picked up a pack of BRIDGET JONES knickers in Walmart in New Orleans and they are pure joy. They give my figure shape and definition(probably because I have lost weight as well!) so now I have some weight on me but I look more like the big girls on the DOVE advert rather than a mother who has given birth to 7 and has a 'mother's apron'. I make no excuse for the above comments, my figure is high on my worry list so I'm allowed to talk about it occasionally.
<span onclick=
I worry sometimes about the Tweenies, Judy is visiting a Dairy Farm and standing in the milking shed.........are they not afraid that a six foot person with green skin and purple hair isn't going to frighten the cows? I promise I am not being racist or whatever-ist about the colour of the hair and skin BUT please lets have a little bit of reality.

<span onclick=

Today we took Beauty and the wagon to Roath Park lake and she loved the wagon ride. All the 'perfect-parents' were staring and probably thinking that Beauty was too big to be pulled around! WHATEVA!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.