Sunday, December 10, 2006

GO GREASE LIGHTNING............................

If you want me to remember something do not just tell me the once and expect me to remember it.It has to be told to me repeatedly and recorded in letters visible from space.
Repeat of conversation yesterday at 4:30pm
Him-'what are you wearing to the party?'.
Me-'I have no idea, when is the party?'.
Him-'Don't you mean what time?'.
Me-'No,I mean when'.
Him-'Tonight'
Me-'WWWWHHHHAAATTT!'(at a decibel level audible from Cardiff Bay)
Him-'The meal is served at 8:15pm'

Thank you ASDA(WALMART) for helping me to find something to wear at such short notice.



Brilliant photo............not!
Me next to a pink Cadillac at the office party at the Cardiff Cricket ground.
The theme for the dance was GREASE.

Chicken with essence of peppered mashed potato-which means a small amount of peppered mashed potato(it is just visible under the chicken).
The food came out plated AND hot!
Usually plated is quick but not hot whilst silver service is slower and hot(from my days as a waitress!)
The waitresses wore black trousers and white round neck t shirts and red bandannas around their necks. An improvement from my days of black skirts, long sleeve white shirts and black bow ties.
The vegetarian option.
The food whilst very picturesque was unexpectedly quite filling and just the right amount, much better that the food at the CIA two years previously.


I definitely have my sights set on money!




















Photographic evidence that even today young ladies still dance around their handbags!

What is it with my children and mirrors? Now how often do I actually go out? I go on holiday and find a mirror cracked on return...................I go out for approximately four hours one evening in the whole year to return to find another mirror broken(the wooden frame).
They blamed Beauty!
Beauty singing her favourite Christmas song AND showing how she has learned to belch to order. THANK YOU ARIEL!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.