Friday, December 22, 2006

NO REGRETS

Non, je ne regrette rien

Opening the gates of lives past
Memories flood through
And threaten to swamp and engulf
The happiness of what is now.

Memories that are so real
They allow you to touch and taste and smell
Joys that you thought were lost
And consigned to The Lost Days Of My Life.

I wake from a dream,
Shocked to find it was only a dream
And loved ones are still dead
And today I must visit them in a grave on a windswept cliff.

I can taste the kiss of a precious love that was meant to be forever
But It Was A Love That Was never Meant to be
And the snow has covered all your footsteps
And I must visit another grave

I hold a child in my arms
And see him grow
To the man he was meant to be
And my heart breaks into a million pieces.

But do not think because you are left
That you are not as precious
For I can hold you all in my arms and show that I love you
In the joy of now.

Non, je ne regrette rien

The past is not gone but is a joyous space in my heart
That yes has the power to make me cry
But also make me smile.

It was only a winters tale
Just another winters tale
And why should the world take notice
Of one more love that's failed.


What a day!
The fog is amazing! We drove past Roath Park Lake and we couldn't even see across the lake and visibility on the roads is REALLY poor.
We visited my parent's and sister's grave at Porthkerry and on the way back we went passed the airport and I am surprised that anything is flying out of Rhoose.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The roads out there are chaos , fog and Christmas shoppers do not help. I very rarely let rip at other drivers as I do not want them to attack me no matter how bad their driving is, I am afraid they might attack me or the car. Today was different......... I did a wrist shake at a taxi driver who sped up to beat me to a traffic calming device when it was my right of way, I was either very brave or very stupid as it was in the docks. I would never do it where I live, I would just sit, wait and smile. Heck I don't want my house torched( oops already happened! thankfully previous tenants).

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.