Saturday, December 16, 2006

DON'T WORRY.........I THINK I UNDERSTAND

WHAT THE SITUATION IS AND IT IS OK..........................

<span onclick=
I AM MOTHER TO A SIX YEAR OLD WHO THINKS SHE IS THE BOSS!
SAVE US ALL!

Ariel is begging for attention, she says she's ill but then aren't we all? Beauty is a bit better today so the decibel level coming from her is increasing.
Ariel wants everyone to know she has head pains as well! ~She wants everyone to know she is a sick bunny. And her final statement is GO AWAY.
My blog is still deleting pictures so I am now uploading via Photobucketlet's see if that solves the problem. Thanks to Fiona who made Lucky Stars on Photoshop

The situation in Ipswich seems to be getting worse and worse each day, one of the girls who was murdered was three months pregnant.
I watched a news report on BBC1 and I was pleased that at no time were the girls who died referred to as prostitutes, they called them workers in the sex industry. The report went on to describe the lives of these girls and it put a personal face on who they were and they were each portrayed as loving, kind, sweet girls and I feel terrible sorrow for their families. These girls were similar in ages to my daughters and it is such a great shame that the lives of these girls fell apart in such away that they felt that they had no option but to turn to earning a living in such away. Prostitution is seen as a terrible thing but whereas the the girls(or men) are labelled as 'prostitutes' which is a horrible word ,where is the horrible word to describe the punters? Surely what the punters are doing is far worse than the prostitutes but there seems to be far less criticism of the punters! I do not believe there will ever be a time when women will be treated fairly. For those of you who believe in a God please pray for these girls and the unborn child that was murdered and the families left behind.
The killer has to be found quickly so the killer cannot kill again.

2 comments:

Angello said...

Nice blog, check my one:
http://donatecar-angello90.blogspot.com/
It is about guitars, cars etc. If you can leave me a comment=), and... click at least one ad. I've clicked all your ads=)
dont forget to tell your friend about my blog ;]

Maddy said...

I heard about that [the serial killer] last night! I'm with you on that one - oldest profession and all that. As for big G, don't care if it's Him, any other faith on the planet, the fairy or your own personal talisman - we all need to take a good look. Best wishes

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.