Friday, December 29, 2006

WHY I ONLY DID ONE YEAR OF A COMPUTER DEGREE..........

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE AND I NEVER CEASE TO BE IRRITATED BY THEM.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today my new computer became corrupted, even with a firewall! In the shop the TechGuy said 'that no firewall is 100%' and I felt like saying,'well nobody told me that'. So I left the computer at the shop and was told it could be about a week before it will be fixed. So I drive home and try to get the old computer working again. Remember the purchase of the new computer in October was purely elective and so I thought the old computer would be ok to use. WHAT A PILE OF POO. I became so frustrated that I would have liked to have used the old computer as a football. I had been planning on getting a new, small computer for Beauty after Christmas to help her with school, especially reading. I was so angry with the old computer that I went out straightaway and bought a new computer. So I spent the afternoon getting the computer up and running and online, which I did only to be phoned a few minutes after completing installation by PC WORLD to be told that the computer was fixed and ready for completion. I hit my head repeatedly against the computer desk!

I have recently become friends again with my first boyfriend David thanks to MYSPACE. He is now married with two daughters and has his own recording studio.He is such a good guy and I am sorry that we have missed so many years of friendship by drifting apart. He is a kind and loving husband and father and it is a blessing to know him again.
Having one set of memories definitely gives a biased view, talking together has brought memories flooding back of when I was 18 and I was such a COW. It is a wonder that I didn't turn him completely grey with stress. My girls are angels in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I was no Hell Raiser(I WISH) but I was young and stupid and only 17 when we met and every email or conversation I have with him contains apologies. If my girls were like I had been I would slap them around the head and lock them in their rooms until they were 30! I think that I am a much nicer person now than I was at 17 but even now I definitely have room for improvement.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.