Thursday, December 21, 2006

'BRING ME SUNSHINE'

The fog where we live is quite bad as we are quite high up and it also comes in off the river which runs along the side of the dual carriageway, I think it is the River Rhymney. I have the heating on but my toes are still cold. It is 6:10am and Beauty has been grumbling in her bed but like any self respecting 'teenager', getting out of bed is just too much effort. If I could sleep that would be where I would be. I have always wanted to go to a snowy place for Christmas but after Balamory last year and this freezing fog I'm not so sure, even for a holiday. Yes I am looking forward to the Canaries in January.

HOCKNEY had the Swimming Pool series whilst Beauty has the Christmas Tree series.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last night I helped Beauty finish painting her Christmas cards and she definitely has her very own abstract style, 500% more talented than Tracey Emin and uses 500% more acrylics than David Hockney! And when she is finished Beauty likes to eat the paint! Now how many artists do that?
Aboriginal painters used spitting the paint as a technique but I don't think eating it was part of the deal!
Well duh! they must have used plants and berries as paints! Excuse my brain, it hasn't kicked in yet.

Beauty's lunch is cooking, the sink is bleaching, the tumble dryer drying and the washing machine washing and I managed all of that in less than 10 minutes, now I can get back to the real task at hand..............waking up slowly. I hate waking up with a shock or more quickly than my body is willing to oblige. I always have the desire to drop my head over the side of the bed and puke(I know, too much detail) when Beauty decides to shatter my brain into consciousness at some unearthly hour. Forced into wakefulness at stupid o'clock always turns my brain to a philosophical soup and I find myself asking questions suchs as, 'WHY AM I HERE' 'WHERE AM I GOING''HOW THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO THIS SITUATION' and the scariest thing is I start to answer myself AND the answers make sense! I think my brain gets confused and thinks I am a drunk pontificating on life, the world and everything!
Dishwashers emptied, refilled and turned on, recycling and rubbish sorted, Beauty's lunch checked and all before morning medication, ok I don't remember it but aliens must have come and swapped me during the night because this is not me, GIVE ME BACK!

DON DIS ME RITE, WHATEVA!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.