Saturday, December 30, 2006

LIFE GOES ON

Saddam Hussein executed in Iraq
Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging at a secure facility in northern Baghdad for crimes against humanity.

Well to tell you the truth, I'm shocked. Saddam was a bad man and was found guilty by a court of law and I accept the law but for all the suffering he caused I feel that a life sentence would have allowed him to suffer some. He would have had the opportunity to come to a realisation of his crimes had he lived(maybe). I just can't believe that this kind of legal punishment exists in the 21st century.
How can anyone do the things he did is even more beyond me.

All we can hope for is that the man who went to his Maker clutching the Koran receives the justice that is due him.

GRUMBLE CORNER
All my joints are sore and aching and I am thinking of donating them to the local rubbish dump and asking for new ones. I dream about injections directly into my joints and this from the nurse who hates having or giving injections. I really think my wheel chair needs to stop gathering dust in the hall and start being useful again. Hopefully I'll see an improvement in my joints when I am on holiday in January in a warmer climate.

1 comment:

chrisd said...

Hope you feel better soon--happy New Year!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.