Monday, December 11, 2006

WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND


Vomiting Veronica is back! Beauty puked everywhere last night so she wasn't able to go to school today which is a pity because they were going to visit Santa, Jump and McDonalds.
Instead we will take her to see Santa at Winter Wonderland when she is better, she can go on the rides and finish of with fish and chips.


I'M DONE!
All my parcels are packed and posted, for the USA and Austria.
Now the rest of Christmas to get ready!

I am trying to find a wooden knitting doll to go in a present but can I find one? No! After Christmas I am sure that I will find them everywhere. I can find Christmas Carol playing boxers, chocolate covered reindeer droppings and a peep hole Santa lingerie(save us!) but no wooden knitting doll.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.