Tuesday, December 26, 2006

BOXING DAY WISHES


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It has been a nice quiet day, thank goodness. SnoWhite and Ariel went to work today though it was a slow day for IKEA. I think I must be showing my age because after weeks of shopping for Christmas the last thing I want to do is see the inside of another shop.I need bread and milk but the local garage sells that.
I had stopped exercising because I have been unwell but I started again today and it was good to get a bit of an endorphin rush. I still feel tired all the time but at least exercising should give me a bit of a psychological high. And whilst exercising I can watch Beauty on the computer, multi-tasking or what? She has been easier to get off the computer today which is a good thing, usually end of computer time results in a paddy.
We managed to open some more presents today, a wooden truck from SnoWhite, and a pink pony and a giraffe from me.BUT she has spent most of the day playing with her wagon and soldiers. I see a pattern forming!
I am not a New Years Resolution type as I seem to be making goals all the time but I have had some thoughts about resolutions this year.
I would like to read the Bible all the way through.
Start digital scrap booking.
Clean my house..............more!
Lose weight(now that's a new one...............NOT)
Teach Beauty to read.
Get the fairies to swap my children for ones that help around the house.
Move to a bigger house(I know I can't afford that one but I can always hope).
Learn to love somebody other than George Clooney
Oh well, we shall see!

The following information comes from questioning my children...............

Questions- Do I look my age?
- Do I look young for my age?
- Do I look my age but good?
- Do I look old for my age?

The consensus of opinion was that I looked young for my age. I love my girls.

They also felt that it was down to not drinking alcohol, not smoking, not wearing loads of make-up and not eating lots of meat. Not that I ever had the money for any of those things anyway.




No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.