Monday, October 30, 2006

SNOWHITE........GET OUT OF BED!

What can I say? It's half term for Beauty but not for SnoWhite so here I am aching all over waiting for my pain-killers to work their magic and make me into a 21st century Buffy with all the kick-ass moves(make your own jokes up!) and I am cannot get the 20 year old to shake her butt off my sofa where she seems to have slept. Why is she asleep on my sofa when there is a perfectly good double bed upstairs I don't know! But then to question the 20 year old on such mundane items is to have a death wish(sleep deprivation and all that!).........I am sure Ariel is not in my bed upstairs as when she enters my house I KNOW IT, she is a LOUD BLURTER and I am sure I would have noticed her arrival(she lives at her Dads but she prefers my computers- a true sign of affection).

Yesterday the dining room was finished and later I will post a picture as Blogger is now letting me do that. I have moved the day bed in there under the window, the white IKEA bench is against the far wall with the dining table in front of it and the white box shelves to the left when you go in the door. The room is to be a dining room, my study, the art studio and where I will sleep to watch Beauty as she sleeps next-door. A room with many purposes but it will be great to have everything sorted at last.THEN onto the main bedroom-don't worry Anastasia my bedroom is fit for visitors so we look forward to your imminent visit. The middle room downstairs will have a divan in it made up as a couch in the day but Beauty will sleep there at night. The lounge also has a lot more room since the day bed went to the dining room, the old church type bench is in there and the room is looking good again. I can't believe that the bench was so heavy to move as it only holds Beauty's soft toys- a lot of them there maybe but they can't weigh that much. When they are emptied out they remind me of the old toy pit at the Disney Shop in town- wow I haven't been in there for years and when Fiona was in the University Nursery we went there every day mostly just to look.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.