Monday, October 16, 2006

DIWALI




As Beauty's birthday is on Saturday and that is Diwali, we have decided to celebrate Diwali and decorate the house for Diwali. Beauty will be 6 but is as tall as an 8 year old, I am going to buy her a toy cooker and I know she will love it. Fiona is busy painting a rangoli picture to put on the wall near the kitchen door, it is a Hindu welcome symbol.




I went to my website class today and learned about LINKS and I also searched websites to get ideas for my layout, I wouldn't say my website has achieved much yet but what I have learned has certainly helped with my blog. I am sure you are all going to love this blog, it has given me a lot of inspiration-THE FAMILY HOMESTEAD






HELLO! WHY WASN'T I INVITED?


George Clooney was presented with an award celebrating his career at the 2006 Cinematheque awards in a Beverly Hills ceremony.I am a long time fan, I remember watching him in Roseanne though his hair wasn't as cute then . He is definitely like a fine wine, better with age. I think it is the eyes that do it for me.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.