Wednesday, October 18, 2006

PAINTING THE FORTH BRIDGE!



I have somebody(I know I should be grateful) painting my kitchen with a brush the size of a tooth brush. My children are eager to do the rest of the painting so we can be finished before Christmas........Christmas 2007! I swear the brush is 1 inch wide, it is like water torture. it has taken over 1 month to paint a small kitchen.






























This is my huge kitchen that took 1 month to paint. The Forth Bridge is quicker to paint!

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.