Thursday, October 26, 2006

'PAIN IS WHAT THE PATIENT SAYS IT IS'


PAIN IS WHATEVER THE HELL I SAY IT IS
At the moment I say that my pain is a complete nightmare, I have actually gone back to my weaker, different type of medication and I have found more relief. I am going to have to look out my neck-brace it is so bad and as for ergonomics, my computer screen, chair and keyboard are a nightmare,the best relief is sitting up completely straight and trying not to move my neck, I look like some 1980's Dr Who Monster in his 'control' chair. It is 6:41am and I am waiting for my painkillers to kick in.Was there ever life before pain?
Revelation 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
That is definitely something to look forward to.
So this is the purpose of my pain..............
'Man broke the moral law and rebelled against the moral order. To punish man, God permits pain and physical evil. However, He has another reason. God, who is good, gives pain a purpose.
The purpose of pain is the healing of the soul. God permits pain, not only to punish the transgressor and the rebel, but also to heal him--primarily to heal him , to save him, to do him good
.
The Purpose of Pain
by the Very Rev. Archimandrite + Seraphim Papakostas
I think I should just go back to bed so I can sin no more.
NEWS VIEWS
Sorry Britney I didn't know the boys name before and now.......hey I will have forgotten it in a day, I know I should care more but I'm too busy thinking about poverty, world peace and how much it costs to feed my children and heat my house(hey call me Shallow Al).
See the news doesn't have to be all misery-there is one camera that is always flashing me at the Llandaf-western Avenue junction but they never send me a fine, why.....? because it always happens when I am pulling away from having stopped at the lights-DUH now how could I exceed 40mph there?

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.