Thursday, October 12, 2006

GO ON-SURPRISE ME!

Today my back is in a lot of pain, the damage in the middle of my back is unbelieveably sore and I have quite a large lump on the right side of my neck and that is hurting lika a little b*tch. All I want to do is lie down and ignore the world and all Beauty wants to do is sing and dance and play, at the moment she is being entertained by DORA THE EXPLORA which is a help. I would love to lie down on a mound of marshmallow or a bed of cotton wool. Crawling away into a corner and curling up into a ball also looks good.


Visit the Sedlec Ossuary

I have always felt that the older I got the less I was surprised by anything but The Ossuary in Sedlec has surprised me. I read about it in a novel called The Black Angel by John Connolly and whilst reading about it I never thought for one moment that it actually exists- but it does, press the link to read about it.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.