Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DAYS OF GOLD


As the days pass I seem to be feeling better and better(how long it may last!), I awoke at 7:30pm this morning but for a second I thought it was 8:30am-well at least I didn't think that I was late for Philosophy again! Lots of exciting things to do today-like clean the house, do the washing oh the list is endless.
I saw the final episodes of Lost-will something please happen? It is irritating me now- "24" irritated me as that was so strung out and in the end I just couldn't be bothered. I'm looking forward to watching Kim and Aggie and Anthea this week-sad life huh? As the weather has changed I am now bathing Beauty at night and just washing her in the morning, Beauty's hair dries quite quickly but it is now too cold for her to go out in the mornings with wet hair. As I have said before apart from Kim and Aggie and Anthea I only watch tv after 9pm so I take Beauty up for her bath between 7:30 and 8pm and Beauty stays in the bath between half an hour and an hour. I sit on the toilet and I read, it is great. Beauty loves playing with thw water and I love to read.At the moment I am reading Michael Connelly's The Poet, when I have finished I shall post it to you Anastasia and whenever you come home if you can bring them back I shall post them to Belle. I will also send books to you Belle as I am going through books very quickly.
Beauty's bed time bath also seems to be working a treat as Beauty is sleeping a lot better, she was a bit grumbly last night but she slept most of the night.Hurrah!
When I took Beauty to school today one of the teachers said 'Bore Da' to another child and Beauty said'Bore Da' too. Beauty also likes to repeat whole sentences from DVDs and the other night she and I were repeating sentences together and I added ' I love you' and she repeated it to me. I was thrilled so I hugged her and kissed her and said 'I love you too' and she was thrilled that she had done something that made me really pleased with her. So you don't feel left out Anastasia, Belle, SnoWhite, Ariel and Fiona- I love you too and send you big hugs and kisses(Yes Dean I know, you want me to kill you now!)
Very Autumn weather this morning, I am wearing tights and a cardigan, it looks very sunny and warm out but is actually quite chilly.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.