Saturday, October 07, 2006

IN TOUCH WITH THE INNER HIPPO!

This is Gloria, the Hippo from Madagascar.
She is my number 1 hero, she is big, bright and sassy and you love here for who she is(Beauty also now has a temporary tattoo on her arm of Gloria which she is enthralled with).


I want to be like Gloria. Love me for my wit, charm, ravishing good looks and my big belly-love me for who I am.

Are you in touch with your inner Hippo?




I love my tat!














I'm cool, I'm hip, I'm with it, digger- digger.......

















£20 for a condom
package
I just received an Oxfam gift catalogue through the post and this year I have decided that I would like to give Mr Bush a condom package as a christmas present. I am sure that the women in the countries who receive these condoms will be grateful for them and grateful that because of their use they didn't contract aids. I think this gift catalogue is brilliant.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.