Monday, October 02, 2006

RESTED AND REVITALISED(HOPEFULLY!)

The Dome

As you can see, Sunday was also a day of rest. I didn't get to blog as I was so 'cream crackered' and I spent most of the day asleep. I went to sleep about 1am and awoke with a start at 8:10am thinking,'I am late for my philosophy class!'. Now where did that come from? I haven't done philosophy in about 8 years. However I was able to get Beauty ready and dressed and in school by 9am-she is a little star.
Last week my website class started but I wasn't able to attend as we were in New Orleans so I started the class this morning and it was really good, I know I am going to learn a lot from this class.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.