Monday, July 10, 2006

WHY ARE WE HERE?


We cheered on Italy and France equally, Anastasia was supporting France and Beauty and Runningman were supporting Italy. I was happy for either team to win but I would have been happy with France winning because it was Zinedine Zidane's last international match but what was that head butt all about? I'm not here to judge because the other guy might have said something awful and the stress was too much for Zidane-imagine the situation...... it was the culmination of Zidane's whole career.......... poor man.He can still be proud though because he scored the goal which meant they got to take penalties. I wish him luck for the future.
EQUILIBRIUM
The name of the film that I watched last night with Christian Bale, very much a cross between the concepts of 1984 and the Matrix. A 21st century world where war and murder no longer exist because of daily medication that stops the individual feeling. 'It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all' ..........the film portrayed life without feeling as pointless.
I don't care about the questions 'where did we come from?', 'where are we going to?' just
WHY ARE WE HERE? As my head can't believe in an eternal being(though I want to) my head can not also accept that we just are and there is no reason for it. I just feel that there has to be something more. I feel like the metal probe called Veger in Star Trek The Motion Picture, on the long journey home looking for my maker.

Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.