Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BEST BLOGGING TIME



When is the best time to blog? Approximately 6am-why? because the offspring are asleep and trying to get them out of bed before lunchtime would be seen as an insane act of aggression, too dangerous for a stronger, better trained individual than I.
And.....they use the computer constantly from about 12md until 2am(or even later!).
Beauty's favourites are 5 little ducks(the twins version) and Numa Numa(the classic lipsyncing guy), and when it comes to Youtube she can be pretty persistent. I love the way Beauty terrorises her sisters though, if she sees them on the computer then she wants in on the action and she wants Youtube on.The other night when Beauty refused to sleep she and I spent hours on Youtube and I found her a Barney song, or so I thought!!!!!! I left her to watch Barney and as I walked to the sink I heard a string of swear words, Barney was lipsyncing Tupac! And not just that, there are Barney autopsies online and even one murder of Barney by fire. If I disliked Barney then I think I woild be justified due to the way Beauty watches Barney on rewind but it's not as if other people HAVE to watch him. Perhaps we should have a BE NICE TO BARNEY campaign and Sno white could be our leader.
Hey Anastasia have you seen the Sandi Thom video 'I wish I were a punk rocker with flowers in my hair'? Great choreography(if that's what you call it when their walking) look in the background and there is a rock singer with a guitar over his shoulder, well I think he looks just like Sawyer off Lost! Did you get the Jack and Sawyer video, I thought it was brilliant .Can you send it back as I forgot to save it and I can't seem to find it again. Why don't you email me and tell me about your job or email me about anything else you don't want online.
Beauty is so cute. Yesterday evening I had planned on going to Tesco as they are the only shop locally to sell Biodegradable black bags(what a fun life I lead!) so I cooked food for everybody and we were ready to go when Runningman showed up. Beauty and I were sat in the garden and thought that Beauty would stay with Runningman, as if, she saw me get my handbag and she was the first to the the garden gate. In lots of ways she is a normally developing 5 year old though her behaviour around comics is getting a bit difficult. She doesn't go to the shop that often( well she didn't) and when we are there she wants a comic(that's ok too) BUT she wants the same comic that she already has and she goes nuts trying to get it. I swear children are an alien lifeforce that I do not even pretend to understand.
Fiona's friend is a mosher(well I think that is how she describes herself at the moment) but I have reassured her mother, talking from experience of having a child who dressed all in black, dyed her hair black and wore Doc Martens all the time, that there is a good chance that 'mosher' friend will come through this and Doc Martens and black clothes will be replaced by Gucci shoes and Zara clothes(still often black but a

lot more stylish).

Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.