Tuesday, July 18, 2006

AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP-Robert Frost

La Geunon et son peti By Picasso
Sold for $6,719,500 in2001








I really think that it would be better if I just went back to bed, hid my head under the bedclothes and never surfed the net again. Today on the internet I read an atricle on the arts section of the BBC website and it discussed how the Catholic church is to make aquisitions in the contemporary art section to display in the Vatican museum.
WHY?
I feel that the members of the church should be asked how they would like their money spent and if the museum director Francesco Buranelli,'would like very much to have a Picasso' then he should,'very much' go and buy one with his own money.
I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would love to LOAN their art works to be displayed in the Vatican museums. Think of the turn over of work that could be displayed(and the Kudos!) and the art that could be seen by so many more people. Think of the money they could raise for those in need.













































With my very small life I am a very lucky person.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Hope you are ok, great blog
Love
N

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.