Friday, July 07, 2006

IN WITH LOVE.........OUT WITH HATE................

DOES THE ABOVE MANTRA WORK FOR ME?
HELL NO!
(WELL, NOT YET ANYWAY!)


Today I went to town, the first time in a while and I will not be going back in a hurry. Walking along side David Morgans which is boarded up, I was unable to walk on the pavement because the pavement was flooded. A bus came around the corner and twice hit me with his bus- on purpose because I would not walk on the flooded pavement , I walk with sticks because of my arthritis and Dercums so walking on a flooded pavement was impossible. He refused to give me his identity number and called me an IGNORANT BITCH . I went to the police who are dealing with it and on Monday I intend to seek legal advice.

Mother of Many x


No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.