Monday, July 24, 2006

FINDING LOVE


As can be seen from the last few entries of my blog I have discovered Youtube and it has greatly increased my appreciation of film and music as well as the individual creativity of other Youtube users. I am surprised at how many people like Alan Rickman(why I don't know because he is amazing and I personally think he is stunning) and how many fantastic tribute videos have been made for him.
The tributes that have impressed me most though are the ones to Brokeback Mountain, I have not seen the film but the clips of the film on the tribute videos have blown me away. The acting is outstanding and it made me weep, it truly made me believe that it is possible that out there there could be such a thing as love.
I was once accused of thinking only of myself when I divorced my first husband and looked for someone else. The one thing I can say is that seeing the portrayal of the way others love each other convinces me that I have never been loved. I spent a good part of my life looking for love
( isn't that what most people do?) but my belief is now that If I'm meant to find it then it will come and find me.
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.