Sunday, July 09, 2006

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness. ...................................Zadok Rabinowitz:


My dreams are so random..................
Dreams are such odd things. I know that I honestly think that dreams come from something that happened to you in your daily life and that your brain is remembering, mixing up and creating whilst you are asleep. Yesterday I dreamt that I met somebody from my past (don't know who)and I always promised that I would get revenge on them for something they had done to me in the past when I met them and I did meet them and thought,'It doesn't matter anymore' and instantly forgot about it and went on with my life.
NOW WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?
Past and gone hopefully.

Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.