Sunday, July 16, 2006

IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE? NO IT'S SUPERMAN.


Due to the fact that I had intended to finally set up Runningman's family website today I had decided that today I would just load up some photos instead of a 'proper' blog. However(big however),whilst waiting for changes to load I checked out the blogs of Anastasia and Sno White and I find myself crying like a big girl(Yes I know I am a big girl but........).
Well I read their top ten lists and I thought now what cute guys would I list and I thought #1 Christopher Reeves but then I thought but 'hey he's dead' and you know how when somebody dies and tears come out of your eyes that you have no control over and they just roll and there's no weeping just tears...well it was like that. With the release of the new Superman I realised how much the release of Superman had meant to me when I was 17. He was lovely. Cinema had seen a decline and there were predictions of the demise of the industry and then came Star wars in 1977 and Superman & Grease in 1978 and Star Trek in 1979, I loved Superman. No I shouldn't write it in the past tense as my feelings are no different now than before. I never met the guy so its just the same situation as before, he exists just not here.
So back to the list.....

Top Ten Cute Guys
Christopher Reees
Cliff Richards
Donny Osmond
Alan Rickman
Gabriel Byrne
Anthony Hopkins
Scott Bakula
George Clooney
Jensen Ackles
Peter Firth
Of course in no particular order!

Top Ten Cities I have Visited
Tangiers
Valencia
Rhodes
Marmaris
Faro
Paris
Moscow
Valletta
Malaga
St Petersburg
Of course again in no particular order

Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.