Sunday, July 30, 2006

MY GOD IS BETTER THAN YOUR GOD









UPDATE ON MEL GIBSON STORY
Yesterday I said ,'Look Mel, I think your cute, always have always will'. After your little racist performance at your arrest for drink driving I have changed my mind. I thought you were cute now I think you are a mean and nasty bigot who is dangerous(you' re also a mean and nasty drunk) and I hope never to waste another word on you again!








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.