Wednesday, July 05, 2006

GENEVA CALLING



Our friends from Geneva visited today. Beauty was presented from son2 with a childs computer game with twice as many keys on it as a normal computer. I will never master it-Beauty will probably have it mastered in a day.We gave son2 a huge water gun, we think he liked it but I'm not too sure what his mum thought of it! OnlyDaughter looked really good, she has grown her hair into a bob which looks really nice and she was wearing a summer skirt, she looked very stylish.
The
GenevaFamily are going to see the Lion King in London at the weekend, I hear it is brilliant and I am sure they will all enjoy it.
They will be returning home on monday, they are driving so that will be some drive. Way too tiring for me.Safe journey home guys.


WHAT A BUNCH OF WIMPS!
Yes I am talking about the Portugese football pla
yers and the biggest wimp is the coach! They played France last night and the Portugese were sooooooo naughty. Yes all players try and trip up other players but Portugal go a step too far. I have been reliably instructed by my children that it is called diving where you fall down, usually untouched by anyone and start screaming and crying that you are hurt. WHAT A BUNCH OF WIMPS!
My message to the Portugese team is, 'if you haven't got enough talent to win fairly then s-d off back to Portugal'.

I watched the Germany v Italy match and that was a brilliant match, yes they tripped each other but the match was fast and they were pretty much matched in talent and I found it to be an exciting and good quality match. The match between France and Portugal was a whole different ball game, they were like a bunch of petulent pre-pubescents who were missing their dummys and their mummys. Come back boys when you're out of nappies!




AND DO WE FEEL SORRY FOR RONALDO?









I know that Sno White doesn't feel sorry for him, perhaps it was something to do with this........










Hwyl
for now
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.