Thursday, June 01, 2006

Baa Baa Black Sheep.....Where the hell is my wool?


How can I have lost a Shaw's bag and three 150gm balls of the most beautiful rich red/maroon wool? I am making a throw for Piano Man's mother's chair, I have finished one ball of wool but now I cannot carry on as I can't find the rest of the wool, this is the black hole that is my home. So I am back to knitting my pink baby blanket, I am convinced that one day I will wake up and think, 'Where is my mind', and I shall answer myself,'oops I have lost it in the black hole that is my home'.
After yesterdays blog I felt a compulsive need to go to IKEA(as you do, like the time we watched Supersize Me and afterwards all I wanted was a Big Mac meal........go figure that one). As any addict of any standing will admit it wasn't for me of course, today is the day that I tackle Piano Man's back toilet/store room and so I will need lots of storage and IKEA of course is tub/basket/box heaven. My plan is to send Piano Man around his house with four carrier bags and to fill them with books he does not want and then we will drop them off at charity shops. I also plan to send him around his house/kitchen to find any gadget(including the square boiled egg maker) or appliance that has not been used in the last 20 years and also consign them to the charity shop. Piano Man believe......I AM YOUR NEMESIS.
I realise that this will be difficult for him but counselling will be available to get him through this emotional and stressful time.
I also intend to take my Dyson cleaner to the house as it reaches the parts other cleaners do not reach(more suck you see), Running Man's friend has also said we can use his industrial carpet cleaner for free.
Fiona will also be coming with me so she can help to tidy the back garden at Piano Man's house, it is a bit( a lot) of an untidy wilderness and needs a good sort out. It is the sort of place that would give Diarmud Gavin palpatations, you could grow something illegal in it and no one would ever notice( come to think of it Piano Man would probably not notice either).
Piano Man has a piano lesson later on so on the way I shall introduce him to my new found joy, Wedal Road, closer to my house than Lamby way and so much better organised, and what may you ask is Wedal Road?................. a local authority receiving centre for refuse and recycling-a perfectly organic experience. A very small plot but perfectly planned. The access road is U shaped, you Q on the left and follow the road around and down the right hand side are about 10 parking spaces and in the middle are the huge skips and at the end(my favourite place of all), the recycling area. An experience Piano Man will be initiated into today anf hopefully a place where he will become a welcome regular visitor.
Had another dream last night- do not worry family it was nothing to do with IKEA or Darfur but George Clooney. We were involved in a long term on- off relationship, and for the record I am quite happy for this dream to come true, not a problem.
Hwyl Mother of Many

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.