Saturday, June 03, 2006

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND



Diamonds are definitely a girls best friend unless of course you have over a billon £'s worth in your thumb! Yes this is one of my dreams and I think it is time I considered the sleeping pills because my dreams are getting wierder and wierder.
Last night I dreamed that I had somehow discovered over a billion in diamonds that had been stolen in the war and it was my job to give the money from the sale to the poor, why the poor and not the real owners I don't know(remember this is one of my dreams!). Anyway. Robin Hood here was saved from the enemy(not clear who they were) and saved by the americans but later found out they only wanted the money for themselves, however I totally understand why someone would want to keep that kind of money so.... I escaped in the back of a taxi to carry on my Robin Hood work.
Question ? - How when I cut my thumb to hide the diamonds in my thumb did my thumb not bleed(don't worry I am a nurse so no need to explain technicalities-? really rhetorical)
Question ? -How was my thumb big enough to hide over a billion in diamonds and no one notice?
I have always believed that dreams are a product of the experiences you have had in the day before the dream but the only connection I can find is me watching My name is Earl( I love Randy, he is a brilliant actor) and Earl thinking Kharma wanted him to give back his money and that's it. I need some seriously refreshing REM sleep, no dreams. Beauty seems to be sleeping less and less, I think it is possibly related to all the extra daylight with the summer. Anastasia and Belle never wanted to sleep during the summer as children, they would lay for hours in in bed reading Ladybird books whilst Snow White was asleep the minute her head hit the pillow.
Imagine this dear family-leave the estate in the car and drive down Holly Bush road and turn left onto Cyncoed road, then drive down Celyn avenue and turn left to go to the post box near Hetty's, turn right into Carnegie and at the bottom turn right and drive back to the junction with Celyn avenue. Then have an elderly asian lady who is driving in front of you in an old beat up white car, reverse for no good reason into your lovely people carrier. I think she was trying to park on the corner over the junction as in front of her house was full of white vans(extension being built). Thankfully she did not speak english as from in side the car I called her a silly ' fresian' and luckily her ?grandson did not hear me. However, when I beeped the horn to make her stop(she couldn't see me as she was not looking in any of her mirrors) a posse of about 10 policemen looked around, they were all learning to ride pedal bikes. The whole situation was very farcical but thankfully no damage done. As I have always said I do not worry about my driving , just the driving of the other idiots on the road.
Short entry today as I am exhausted from lack of sleep and I feel like Alice in Wonderland when she came across the little cakes which said EAT ME, well all I can hear at the moment is my poor sleep dreprived brain screaming LET ME SLEEP.
Hwyl
for now
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.