Monday, June 05, 2006

'YOU SWEAR?......EVERY GOD DAMN DAY'

It's party time Anastasia!

Ariel, sensible suggestion, don't join the airforce-they get up at stupid o'clock. This morning I got up and went outside at 7am to find the sky full of vapour trails and the sky was like a chess board. It is probably the pilots from RAF St Athan, having grown up in Rhoose I recognise their handiwork.
Last night I had another stupid dream,(this one is for you Anastasia)I dreamt that Anastasia came to me and told me that she needed a fancy dress costume for a party and she said she wasn't sure what to wear so I suggested she look at the Vogue magazine. I thought she might want to go as a stylish film star but no, she decided to go as Alice in wonderland but the costume she chose made her look more like Heidi. Don't worry Anastasia, I have a new sewing machine so any costume you want, I'm your seamstress(even Alice in Wonderland/Heidi). OMG I've just realised , perhaps the costume I made was the Sound of Music, now it did look like that-sorry Anastasia.
Today I went over Piano Man's house to help him clean, I took him two schedules that I had made and put one on the wall in the kitchen and one on the downstairs bathroom wall. How to clean the kitchen in only 15 minutes and how to clean the bathroom in only 15 minutes each day. When he read the kitchen schedule he said 'you mop the floor every day?',
I said 'YES',
he said'you swear',
and I said ,'every God damn day.'
One stressed bunny! Welcome to the real world.
Two more schedules tomorrow, upstairs bathroom and living room. Remember, I am your Nemesis.
Very hot and sunny today so I did lots of washing, duvets,pillows,bedding,towels etc.
Hope it gets warmer with you Anastasia gets warmer soon.
Hwyl
for now
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.