Wednesday, June 28, 2006

'ANOTHER FINE MESS YOU'VE GOT ME IN TO'



SPIDERS LIKE TO LIVE IN THE DRY-
MESSY, UNTIDY BEDROOMS ARE GOOD.
RATS LIKE TO LIVE THERE TOO-IMAGINE FINDING A RAT ASLEEP ON YOUR BED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















AM I BOTHERED?



















DON'T MESS WITH MY BEDROOM
Stan laurel of Laurel and Hardey always used to say,'that's another fine mess you've got me in to'
My theory is if someone comes to your house and it is a mess, do not apologise, merely say,'I don't know who could have done it, we have no enemies!' and feign surprise.
The downstairs of my house is fine, when I have just cleaned even Anthea Turner would be proud of my Dyson and my basket collection. The upstairs however is a different country-the border of that country is the top step of the stairs and the people who live there are people I do not know or understand. They are a strange race of people who never wash, never pick up their clothes(or wash them), their dirty clothes are mixed with their clean clothes and each day I ask for dirty clothes and I am told there are none. And then-one day they show up in my kitchen with enough washing for approximately six loads of washing after telling me the day before they had no washing. They have nowhere to walk in their rooms as the floor is completely covered with mess-when asked to throw it away I am told it is their 'things'. I call their floor their 'midden' but they tell me it is normal for rooms to look like this. Boll---s, the rooms smell as if a skunk has died in there. I personally think that their collections of dead food and dirty dishes are the perfect breeding ground for rodents and insects and spiders.
Be afraid 20 year old of the less-than-tidy-kind, you may not sleep in any other bed in the house and your room has to be tidied. When Anastasia was in school she loved to come home and find her room spring cleaned, she didn't care what rubbish I had thrown away. Sno White is different and will not let me in her room so I have decided if the room is not spring cleaned then I will do it myself when she is in work-I will go through her room like a whirling dervish, ha!
Am I bothered? Hell no!
On to other subjects- Beauty has found her beige trilby that was 'lost' boo hoo!
Barney lives and is playing on the new video player-boo hoo hoo!
Belle's degree results should be through any day, congratulations in anticipation-hurrah!
I am poorly tired all the time but Beauty is so delighted to have Barney and Popetown back that she is giving me a bit of a break-hurrah!
Anastasia will be home for a visit next week-hurrah! but only for a few days- boo hoo hoo hoo!
Fiona smiled today so all is well in Zion! hurrah!
I love watching Big Love on tv, it is so funny- it may not be meant to be about the church but it soooo is. I also enjoy watching CSI, dyslexic CSI and I watch Big Brother a couple of times a week.
I am also busy preparing for Ariel's Trailer Park Princess party, I have bought lots of paper plates and tacky party decorations and an amazingly tacky pass the parcel present.
It's all good clean fun
speak to you soon
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.