Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PARTY AT THE PALACE


PARTY AT THE PALACE or in the words of John McEnroe,'You can not be serious'
Beauty is autistic-fact, I however am not but I do have a very literal mind which has caused some very funny incidents in my life-as I have said before however that it is possible that a lot of people come somewhere on the autistic spectrum.
I watched Party at the Palace with Beauty and she sat down and watched every minute of it, she loved it. Even with my literal mind I never for one second thought that the 'fake news story' was anything other than fake. I also had a daughter caught up in the london bombings, she was on a train that was heading for London when the bombs went off but any terrorist connection to a stolen handbag just never crossed my mind. I guess I lack imagination!
I am still exhausted from my little trip into England which proves that I am not fit enough to go on holiday-my idea of a holiday would be to sit in my garden all day snoozing with someone to do all my housework.
Any offers? Mmmm thought not!
Speak to you soon
Hwyl
Mother of Many x

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.