Sunday, June 18, 2006

WE'RE BORN ALONE, ............, WE DIE ALONE


ORSON WELLS SAID,' WE'RE BORN ALONE, WE LIVE ALONE, WE DIE ALONE. ONLY THROUGH OUR LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP CAN WE CREATE THE ILLUSION FOR THE MOMENT THAT WE'RE NOT ALONE.
My blog has been decimated due to censorship.
My blog has been up-dated to protect the innocent.
Do not refer to me in your blogs so a link cannot be made to the innocent.
I live alone and have a 5 year old, 15 year old, a 16 year old, a 2o year old, a 22 year old and a 24 year old

The 5 year old has lots of friends who are boys but no boyfriends, the same for the rest of my children. None of my children have boyfriends-they are all alone. I buy 'own' brands from Asda and Tesco & organic brands and no other brands. My eldest daughter lives in an undisclosed location in Europe where she lives alone.
This blog entry will self destruct in 2 days-to protect the innocent.


No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.