Friday, June 02, 2006

'I can't find the Pope'

Deep in my sub-conscious there is the realisation that to awake to the words,'I can't find the Pope' is deeply disturbing and wrong but in my house this has become a daily experience and seen as normal.
Beauty is able to work the DVD player better than I can so I am awoken every morning to a different episode of Popetown- in quite a lot of episodes father Nicholas seems to have lost the Pope. Popetown is a DVD that Beauty found near the DVD player and has now claimed as her own. Popetown is a fictional Vatican where the ever good and long suffering Father Nicholas trys to keep a very youthful sounding and acting Pope happy. Popetown is meant to be a very naughty look at the Vatican but I actually find it quite sweet, and Beauty loves it. I am sure the Vatican is not impressed but funnily enough I think it improves the image of catholocism, Father Nicholas is a good man and of course he is Beauty's favourite character. There is one episode where the reporter keeps getting Father Nicholas' name wrong so Beauty keeps shouting 'Nicholas' at the tv. Go for it Beauty!
Addition to my Karma list, apologise to Connect to Cardiff phone operator for being a little too harsh. When I ask are the council black bags and green bags biodrgradable I really want to know whether the black backs and green bags are biodegradable not what can you put into a green bag. In October the council intends to issue me with a black wheelie bin and a green wheelie bin, I must contact them and ask if they intend to issue me with a bigger back garden to keep them in.
Beauty has just had her Hobbit second breakfast, yoghurt eaten minus wearing a t shirt-well the weather is warm and it saves washing a t shirt. Beauty seems a little quieter this am, no sitting in the china cupboard, no eating cake with her feet and no trying to lick the soles of my feet. For those of you who thought picking your nose and eating it was disgusting, Beauty has now cornered the market on disgusting with sole licking.
My favourite tv show is back - Anthea Turner Perfect Housewife, it is car crash tv at it's best. The women is so OCD she puts a new spin on anal - she even recycles washing up liquid bottles to make pencil holders(thank you Blue Peter).
If anybody thinks it would be funny to send Anthea to my house as a surprise-think again- I would hunt you down for the rest of time and make you suffer.In the same way I have promised Ariel's future employers- Ariel would like to join the army(or maybe the airforce) but I have decided that when she graduates I will tell the army(or the airforce) that I remember Deepcut and if anything happened to Ariel I would hunt them down until the end of time and make them suffer too. see no pressure!
Long, hot day and I am very tired and Beauty has decided that sleep is not an option.
At present she is playing her guitar
Pray for me to your ultimate deity,
Hwyl
Mother of Many

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.