Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I REMEMBER 1973

Last night I watched Life on Mars which is a detective drama with a possible time travel twist set in 1973. I find it to be very funny, probably because I vividly remember 1973.
Last night had one of the funniest one-liners of the show, Sam suggests to his boss Hunt that the crime they are investigating may be a hate crime and Hunt replies, 'What! as opposed to a I really,really like you crime'.
What a politically correct world we live in compared to 1973!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Yes, it was a classic episode last night - I've waxed lyrical about it myself!

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.