Wednesday, January 03, 2007

UK14..........US10

A BIG thank you to my side stepper exercise machine. Today I bought a size 14(US size 10) pair of jeans and they fit perfectly. I have not been a size 14 in trousers or jeans since the mid 1980's and I am over the moon. I am finally get rid of my tummy fat and I know that dieting alone could not have sorted out my stomach muscles.Boring news for everyone else but monumental for me.
I would NEVER want to look like a super model..............being a UK size 12 would be fine.

Today I took Beauty to town and I bought her a set of bongo drums and I put them in her lap and she said,'That's a good idea'. A set phrase I know but she said it knowing the meaning of it and using it in the correct context. It brought tears to my eyes.
I also bought her a butterfly shaped tambourine which she loved.


On the way home it poured with rain and Beauty and I got soaked.TYPICAL!
We arrived home looking like drowned rats.

'Into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary.'

But why so many dreary days?
Give me a break I say.

No comments:

MISSY

MISSY
BEAUTY

MAMMA BLOGGING ABOUT BEAUTY AND HER SISTERS


An Irish Blessing

(A Blessing from St. Patrick)
May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rains fall soft upon your fields,

And, until we meet again,

May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.